Realizing Global Health offers these services to help clients develop better programs, services, and teams to build sustainable self reliant health systems.
RGH provides the following consulting services:
- RGH100 program that re-engineers how health centers and clinics perform
- Assessment of delivery procedures and design of more efficient and effective procedures in health facilities
- Design of quality improvement projects using “RGH Six Sigma” quality improvement to reduce quality errors to fewer than 3.4 incidents per 1 million opportunities
- Design of projects to expand coverage
- Community-based primary healthcare systems
- Health center management systems
- Design of referral and counter-referral systems from community-based services to primary health care to hospital
- Strengthening local service delivery institutions
- Strengthening local organizations
RGH provides the following courses:
- Online Training Courses – Providing various topics for global health professionals to further develop their skills.
- Optional Coaching Services – Take full advantage of our courses by including additional coaching services to make sure you achieve your goals.
- Certificate Programs (Coming Soon) – Certificates offered in: Health Systems Strengthening; M&E; Health Program Management; Health Facility Management; Aid in Global Health; Career Development.
- Career Moves – Decide your next career move.
- Career Success – Take stock of your experience and make the best of your talents.
- Career Transitions – Make that bold career move and reach the next stage in a successful global health career.
- Customized Program – Let us know what challenges you face and your
coach will help you develop a program for you to overcome it.
- Become a Career Counselor – Get certified to help others succeed.
Additional Resources from RGH:
Career Success Primer – This document is based on common questions from clients, and provides action steps for you to get started.
Career Success Webinar – Watch an excerpt from a Devex hosted webinar entitled How to Chart Your Global Health Career with RGH’s Dr. Elvira Beracochea.
Monitoring and Evaluation
RGH provides the following training and services:
- Staff Training: RGH trains global health staff to set up monitoring
and evaluation systems for various technical areas.
- Personalized Coaching: Personalized coaching for project or HQ
staff to address M&E challenges.
Communications and Documentation
RGH provides the following services:
- Needs assessment
- Communications audits
- Strategic communications plans
- Guidelines and procedures
- Quality control checklists
- Document templates
- Writing and editing
- Data visualization
More Information from RGH
Why work with RGH?
- “It has been a pleasure working with your team and we look forward to your continued support in the region”.Charles MandivenyiPerformance Management, Evaluation and Learning Specialist, USAID/Southern Africa
- "MIDEGO [Realizing Global Health] had a well-qualified evaluation team with the expertise to conduct this evaluation. The inception report provided by the evaluation was a good reflection of the proposal MIDEGO [Realizing Global Health] had provided."USAID/Southern Africa
- "Realizing Global Health performed in an outstanding manner for this consultancy".USAID/Nigeria
- "The draft evaluation report produced by the contractor was well received by the Swaziland team and provided some really useful lessons learned from the implementation of the project as well as some useful design recommendations."USAID/Southern Africa
- "Given what I know today about the contractor's ability to perform in accordance with this contract or order's most significant requirements, I would recommend them for similar requirements in the future."USAID Nigeria
- "RGH was very responsive, knowledgeable and flexible to meet the training needs of the participants"Holly McCandlessProgram Officer