Why Choose RGH Programs?
There are many reasons
We Help You Achieve Immediate Results
All RGH Programs provide the tools and support needed to make a bigger impact
We Are Committed to help meet the post 2015 Global Health needs
Training Will be Essential to Achieve SDGs
Providing high-value, low-cost training that’s effective, is one more way we can help everyone realize global health. With the push to move beyond the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) and towards the SDGs and stronger healthsystems, we recognize that we will not only need well trained staff to implement the clinical work and ensure high quality care for everyone, but we need everyone that supports the entire health system to be effective – from local clinics, to hospitals, to teaching universities, to the policy makers in the government. We all have a role in realizing global health.
We focus on Implementation of improvement Interventions, not just Technical Training
Understanding the Process, and How the System Works, is Essential
We help you deliver services, not just implement a program. We provide knowledge you can use to help serve the communities in which you work. Our Programs are ideal for: Individuals – that want to improve their skills so that they can be more effective and perhaps advance their career. Civil Society Organizations – that want to manage staff turnover or train staff to be more efficient and better meet project objectives. Donors – that want to train their own development staff, or wish to integrate training programs into current and future projects. Country Governments – that want to improve efficiency and consistency within their health system.
We Can Provide A Measurable Return On Investment
We Not Only Measure ROI In Cost Savings, But In Measurable Results
You will be able to measure the return on your investment in terms of the results of your programs and the improved quality and effectiveness. We guarantee all our programs. Our programs are a cost effective alternative to in-person trainings because we ensure that you will apply what is learned.
We are Flexible
Our Programs Are Customizable to Meet All Parts Of Your Organization
RGH’s mission is to strengthen health systems so that everyone, everywhere, everyday has equal access to high quality heath care services. We believe that effective and efficient health care professionals and support staff are essential for any health policy or project to be effective. Therefore our training programs are designed to help you and your organizations achieve measurable results by working with you to implement the content addressed in the coursework directly into your current work.
These programs were designed to make the biggest impact in the shortest amount of time. Seven days is an easy commitment to make, even for the busiest health professional. Since the material is available to you online you get to do it at the time of day that works best for you. You will also benefit from working with a personal coach who will give you customized suggestions on how to quickly implement what you are learning.
We Have Senior Coaches Who Are Experts in their Field
All coaches are experts in the field of global health and have many resources at their disposal from years of experience. All coaches are certified through our RGH Coach Certification Program.
- “It has been a pleasure working with your team and we look forward to your continued support in the region”.Charles MandivenyiPerformance Management, Evaluation and Learning Specialist, USAID/Southern Africa
- "The way [the program] was more practical than theoretical is what I like best about it."Andrews SeglahGhana
- “Before I used to be afraid of speaking to a large audience. Then after the workshop I gave a session about communication skills to a group of lawyers and I was amazed how I kept challenging myself to become more effective in achieving my goals.”Reem ChalakLebanon
- "The strategy to reach 1% every day was motivating factor towards achieving my goal at the end of the project. It sets a standard of performance each day at the same time results are seen on a daily basis."James LusunthaMalawi
- “The program is well balanced; it is voluminous and compact, informative and flexible".Dr. Nata MetreveliHFAN Program Participant
- "The conference was outstanding. The way you took away the writing barriers in a kind way . . .have been invaluable."Dr. Patricia Blair, M.D.Executive Director, A Call To Serve (ACTS)
- "This program changed my perception of how to cope with difficulties, how not to give up in situations which at first sight seem helpless. It taught me perseverance in achieving 1% every day and the idea of checklists – one for each stage of the project for every participants seems very helpful."Eteri SuldazeGeorgia
- "You know there are points where you reach and you feel, you cannot go on. This program has helped me to push on and keep moving."Monicah AgabaHealth For All NOW Program Participant
- "The draft evaluation report produced by the contractor was well received by the Swaziland team and provided some really useful lessons learned from the implementation of the project as well as some useful design recommendations."USAID/Southern Africa
- "My worldview has changed. I have become more positive. I can see result in my work. I can relax and enjoy my work. Most important I have started taking smaller bites regularly, which I can digest."Jyoti MukhiaWest Bengal, India